Rabu, 25 Januari 2012

My Best Meaningful Journey

Holiday is a moment to fulfill spare time. Whatever it is fun or not, nice or bad, even incredible or terrible.
It is your moment to get free day with lazy things, isn't it?
Ups....
It is your moment to refresh your mind with creative activities such as going to the beach, mountain, waterfall, shopping to the city, playing games (NO!), etc.
Furthermore, holiday is just taking free time, spend money, or many others. But for me, it is little bit different. My holiday even the longest holiday that i have ever had is spend time in one year.

Let's go to the first time!

Remember this...?
“The hardest thing about adolescence is that everything seems too big. There's no way to get context or perspective, ..... Pain and joy without limits. No one can live like that forever, so experience finally comes to our rescue. We come to know what we can endure, and also that nothing endures.”― (Sara Paretsky, Bleeding Kansas)
Holiday is not a reason to forget a lessons, right?

Actually, my long long day journey was started when I had graduated from senior high school in SMA Darul Ulum 2 Unggulan BPPT RSBI Jombang. On entering the new school year, when I became part of "The Gray White", I got the inner pressure of its own. I entered the private school. And it was very different from the previous state schools when I was in elementary school or junior high school. Financial terms of up to peers and facilitators were  also different. It was very interesting but suffocating! 

 Let's see the movie!



I thought that it was my best decisions to continue and make a sharpen ability in SSE. In my long journey to get university like this was one of the hard way.  There was not something impossible in this world except the impossible itself. I was sure and I believed that the success it’s like a point in the highest top of the mountain failed.

1 komentar: